If you have already installed magisk root on your android smartphone, it would be easy for you to upgrade your phone to the latest version of magisk application and in case you are installing this application first time on your device then you should read the post very carefully before download and install this unique tool.
Magisk is a powerful tool which helps you to acquiring permission on your android device. It is developed and uploaded by topjohnwu. Magisk Zip is the main file of the magisk framework which contains all the required files for acquiring root access.
The magisk framework which is responsible for rooting android devices comes in the form of ZIP file. This file needs to be flashed via a custom android recovery such as TWRP or CWM recovery in order to root the android device. Unlocked bootloader and a working custom recovery are the basic needs to use magisk ZIP.
Magisk manager is same as other android applications. Magisk manager app acts as a front-end where you can manage and take control of the various aspects of the magisk framework. Magisk manager was initially available in Goggle Play Store, but now, it is not available in Google Play Store because of policy violation
How to Install Magisk ZIP
- Download magisk ZIP file from the download button below.
Download: Magisk ZIP V 20.1
- Boot your android device into TWRP recovery mode. The button combination to do this varies from device to device. Make sure to use the right combination to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, tap on 'install'.
- Now, select the magisk ZIP file from the download folder.
- In the next option, simply click on the 'swipe to confirm flash' to continue
- Done, you have successfully installed magisk ZIP on your android gadget.
How to install magisk manager APK??
- Download magisk manager APK from the download button below.
- Make sure you have already installed magisk ZIP file on your android device
- Open the folder where you have copied magisk manager APK file.
- Now, click on the magisk manager apk to start installation.
- If you are installing apk file first time on your device, you might be asked to change a setting. Simply tap on 'settings' when you are prompted.
- In the next screen, enable the 'allow from this' source option
- After doing this, click on the 'install' button to continue installation.
- Wait till the installation process ends.
- Done, you have successfully installed magisk manager APK on your android device.