Download iCloud for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch: Download iCloud For Windows & MAC
Download iCloud for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
To enable iCloud drive in iPhone, it is important that your android device is running on latest version of operating system. To update your device to the latest version of iOS;
- Go to setting
- Tap General option
- Click on software update to check for latest iOS updates.
- Turn on iCloud
- Again go to setting and
- Select iCloud and then
- Sign in with your Apple ID to enable iCloud in your android smart iPhone.
Download iCloud for MAC
To enable iCloud drive in MAC computers, make sure that your MAC is running on latest version of OS X. To update your device to the latest version of OS X;
- Go to the Apple menu
- Select software update option to check for latest updates
- Now, turn on iCloud in your MAC computer
- Choose system preferences from Apple menu on your MAC
- Turn on iCloud in your MAC computer and
- Sign in with your Apple ID and select the services you would like to enable
Download iCloud for Windows PC
To enable iCloud for Windows PC, you are needed to;
- Create iCloud account on your other iOS device or MAC.
- Install iCloud software on your Windows PC
- Sign in with your iCloud account
- Select iCloud services and and click to apply
When you enable iCloud storage drive and photos, it creates new folders for these files in Windows explore. When you download new files on those folders, it automatically appears on your other iOS device.