Most mobile users prefer to buy Blackberry android smart phone due to its durability and goof outlook. according to some Blackberry mobile users, this phone is quick responsive to internet and catches very weak signals too.
Anti theft protection is enabled by default setting in these mobiles so that in case if a Blackberry mobile user loses his or her mobile, it could not be used by anyone easily. Although most users don't like this enabled anti theft protection by default and they want to remove or bypass or unlock this protection mechanism but they can not find any alternative source or software which could be used to remove this protection.
The drawback of this factory enabled anti theft protection is that if Blackberry mobile is lost by anyone, and someone who finds out this mobile, does know how to remove/bypass/unlock its anti protection mechanism, breaks the mobile into pieces and sells these pieces in market.
The habitual thieves know that if the original mobile owner register a case with Police and if the Police traces out the robbers or thief through mobile's imei number, the robber would be caught so to avoid such situation, the thief or robber neither use the mobile by him/herself nor sell in market as a set but he or she breaks into pieces and sell in market.
Now, if you are one of the Blackberry android smart phone with default anti theft protection enabled and if you want to remove this anti protection from your mobile, then you have reached at right location or place. In this page, today, I am going to brief you how you can remove or bypass this protection with this full setup.
For this purpose, first of all, you should download Blackberry anti theft Protection remover firmware for your mobile. Anti theft Protection remover firmware for some models is being listed here below.
Download Anti Theft Protection Remover Firmware for Blackberry Models;
- Blackberry Passport Anti theft removal SQW 100-1/2/3 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Q5 Anti theft removal SQR 100-1/2/3 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Q10 Anti theft removal SQN100-1/2/3/4/5/6/7 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z10 Anti theft removal STL100-1 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z10 Anti theft removal STL100-2/3/4 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z30 Anti theft removal STA100-1/2/3/4/5/6 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z3 Anti theft removal STJ100-1/2 10.3.1 Download
How to use Autoloader file to remove Anti theft Protection on Blackberry devices.
- First, download and install "Blackberry Desktop Software"
- Download Autoloader for your Blackberry device. Find Autoloade for your device here
- After downloading autoloader successfully, run it as administrator.
- Switch Off your mobile phone
- Connect your phone with your PC via USB data cable.
- Wait for the completion of process.
- Congratulations! You have successfully removed Anti theft Protection of your Blackberry android smart phone.